Preorder What Game Are You Playing?
Preorder before September 13 and you’ll get rewarded with these fun, free gifts:
ORDER 1-4 BOOKS AND RECEIVE:
- The “What Game Are You Playing?” Workbook—your useful guide to working through the exercises in the book, designed to help you break through your conditioning and begin living life on your own terms.
- Digital downloads of beautiful Gutsy wallpaper for your phone, your desktop, your tablet—anywhere you might need a daily reminder that you’re Gutsy and you know it!
ORDER THE 5 BOOK BUNDLE AND YOU’LL GET:
- The bonuses from above, PLUS…
- The “What Game Are You Playing?“ Discussion Guide—an exclusive download to help guide your book group conversations and get Gutsy, together!
How to Claim Your Free Gifts:
- Order 1-4 or 5+ books (based upon the bonuses you want from the packages above) from any of the retailers listed below.
- Fill out the form below and upload your receipt.
- Watch your email for your exclusive bonuses!
Interested in orders of 25 or more? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Want to Try Before You Buy?
Download a free excerpt of WHAT GAME ARE YOU PLAYING? to get a taste of a life that’s possible!
What does success really look like?
In What Game Are You Playing?, author Robin Moriarty, PhD, shares her views on what being “successful” really looks like, and those views will be a surprise to many.
According to Moriarty, life is a game, and it is up to you to determine just what kind of game you want to play. Robin guides you through a process that shows you how to assess your current state and outlines the steps you need to take in order to achieve your new game and own version of success.
The book enables you to—
- Gain awareness of the way you want to live your life
- Redefine success on your own terms
- Map out what you will need to do to get there
Through a series of examples and exercises designed as a game, Moriarty helps you recognize—and then step away from—the expectations of others so you can define and pursue your own versions of success in work and in life. Through this process of finding and designing your own game, you’ll no longer be a pawn in someone else’s.
“This book is perfect for anyone seeking to take control of how they play the game at work. Its honest and accessible approach will guide you to achieve the success that you desire!”
“This is a guidebook for the dreamers, the artists, the hustlers, and the individuals. The people who have realized their lives are theirs to live and the people who want to find that realization. In other words, this is for all of us.”
“Compelling, refreshing, honest and inspiring… What Game Are You Playing? reminds us that it’s never too late to design your own game, fearlessly act on it, and actually enjoy playing it!”
“I found that this book resonated with me more than any other self-improvement book that I’ve read (and I’ve read a lot!). Like the author, I have an unconventional job, I’m child free and love to travel. This makes many people uncomfortable and I spent my twenties trying to fit into society’s idea of what success should look like. This lead to a quarter-life crisis and a few nervous breakdowns. What Game Are You Playing? inspired me to continue to pursue things that make me happy and fulfilled, rather than trying to keep up with others around me.”
“What Game Are You Playing?” is an eye-opening guide full of important life-changing information to find prosperity, solve problems, have better health, and improve relationships. Choose different. Choose the game you’re playing.”
“As an entrepreneur, I know that work is a huge part of life. This book helps you figure out how to ensure that YOUR life and YOUR work are fulfilling YOUR needs. It is a MUST for young people entering the workforce and for moms going back to work!”
“Are you grinding through life? Then hit the reset button and wipe your slate clean!
Robin’s book guides you to redefine what success looks like to you and how to pursue things that are important to you! STOP playing someone else’s game, trying to live up to other’s expectations…START playing your game, by your rules…TODAY!”
“What Game Are You Playing? guides you to ask the hard questions, to leave your comfort zone, and to redesign your life for more joy and fulfillment.”
Let’s Get Gutsy
OTHERS don’t define success for you. YOU define success for you.
Opt-in for our free, monthly Gutsy newsletter.